1. How much does it cost on average to spray windows and doors?
Prices vary due to access, location and the scale of the windows/doors/conservatory. Therefore, we recommend to contact us so we can provide a free, accurate quote.
2. How do we choose a colour we would like / Can we supply you with our favourite colour swatch?
Any RAL, British Standard or Farrow & Ball colour can be matched straight away. We are happy to be given colour swatches but these take a bit longer to match.
3. What type of finish is the paint?
We use a satin finish as standard, gloss or matt finishes are available on request.
4. If we choose to go ahead, how much notice do you need?
Ideally 3-4 weeks notice, but we will always try to accommodate if you want it done quicker.
5. Do we need to do anything prior to you coming?
No you don’t need to do a thing. We will clear and protect the area we’re spraying in. All handles will be removed and stored safely.
6. Do you take credit cards?
We can accept credit cards, although at a small charge. Other methods of payment are BACS, cash or cheque.
7. How long will it last?
The paint is guaranteed for 10 years against discolor and 15 years against cracking and flaking.